JOBSKIN Ready to Wear Garments
Used for scar management, and for reduction and control of oedema in the hand. They can also be used as a functional support alternative to bandages, allowing patients to continue with normal activities of daily living. Jobskin ready-to-wear gloves:
- Support and protect skin.
- Are fabricated from a soft and smooth powenet for comfort and ease of donning.
- Can be used following hand injury to assist in control of oedema post-acute phase.
- Can be used as interim care garment while waiting for custom garments to be fitted.
- Are simply measured using an easy measuring system.
Circumferential measurements are taken at the widest part of the hand and at the wrist distal to the styloid.
|Small||12.8 - 15.3 cm||16.2 – 19.3 cm|
|Medium||15.3 – 17.8 cm||19.3 – 22.3 cm|
|Large||17.8 – 20.3 cm||22.3 – 24.8 cm|
|Exra large||20.3 – 22.8 cm||24.8 – 28.3 cm|