JOBSKIN Ready to Wear Garments
Jobskin Face Masks
Jobskin face masks are Australian made and designed using 100% breathable woven cotton fabric. Our masks are curved across the top of the nose using elastic to provide a better fit and coverage. Pockets have been added into the masks to allow for the addition of secondary filters (not provided). Our standard size is designed to fit most adults. Small and larger sizes are also available.
- Curved shape to fit snugly and comfortably.
- Secure fit with elastic ear loops and over nose.
- Double layer of fabric for added protection.
- Pocket for secondary filter if required (not available).
- 100% breathable woven cotton fabric.
- Machine washable.
Face masks are recommended to be worn where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.
Important: This Jobskin face mask is not intended for use as a surgical mask or N-95 respirator.
Standard size designed to fit most adults. Small and large also available.
Available in black or purple.
$15 per mask.
Cost per order - $7 for standard postage (up to 6 days) or $15 for overnight courier.
Used for scar management, and for reduction and control of oedema in the hand. They can also be used as a functional support alternative to bandages, allowing patients to continue with normal activities of daily living. Jobskin ready-to-wear gloves:
- Support and protect skin.
- Are fabricated from a soft and smooth powenet for comfort and ease of donning.
- Can be used following hand injury to assist in control of oedema post-acute phase.
- Can be used as interim care garment while waiting for custom garments to be fitted.
- Are simply measured using an easy measuring system.
Circumferential measurements are taken at the widest part of the hand and at the wrist distal to the styloid.
|Small||12.8 - 15.3 cm||16.2 – 19.3 cm|
|Medium||15.3 – 17.8 cm||19.3 – 22.3 cm|
|Large||17.8 – 20.3 cm||22.3 – 24.8 cm|
|Exra large||20.3 – 22.8 cm||24.8 – 28.3 cm|